Saturday, January 29, 2011

Topic without topic

Bac !!!!!!!! Always amused...the question always stumps me is what to write? But this time I thought whether its possible to write with out any specific topic...Hmm there are genius who can continue without any precise topic but I will not consider myself in that list. I know the power of writing but writing any thing without pertain topic is what I am doing now and fatally I too dont know why I am doing this. I apprehended myself without words, ideas, thoughts....its blank. Too difficult to catch any idea and to continue with that.....so before giving chance to others to turn up with any negative notion about me, its better to stop here.

2 comments:

  1. This is comprehensively, a relevant post. I liked it. :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but truly don't know y I attempted this... :)

    ReplyDelete