Monday, August 29, 2011

Ufff Shopping!!!







Yuppie!!! Done shopping after long time. Oops!!! Need to clarify that I m not shopaholic but mm like doing shopping. Bet my cash everyone likes shopping, is any one there who contradict me??? So many things, so many varieties to acquire but wallet always hold you back :)

Discounts, new stocks, festive season offers, cash prize, gift prize and gift voucher so many ways to lure the customer. Soft spoken sales persons mesmerize u to feel like that you can beat any top model in the world…compelling way of showing the stuff. Attention-grabbing mannequin and they really try hard to fool the customers with their dark complexions (mm some of the statues), skinny structure (every statue) and those artificial hair dos. You fail to remember about the time while shopping, an hour shopping extend to 2 or 3.


Shopping spree does not stop until you trial it for at least one time after coming back to home. Whatever but ultimately enjoyed shopping and my wallet too feels relaxed and got some free space after paying the bills.


4 comments:

  1. Inspired to shop.

    I have an idea. ;) please lend me some money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halat kharab hai boss...spent all maa money n still shopping bug is biting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... then borrow some from me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that generosity, I know you are always...

    ReplyDelete