Friday, November 13, 2015

My baby - my life

"Mamma Mamma" my day starts and ends with this word. the best thing of my life when I saw my baby for the first time he was so small, so delicate, so adorable. when he was born the girl in me disappeared and the mature, sensible lady with in me appeared. He and me, we both are two now...he taught me to be more patience, more caring, emotional, more active, more dedicated...he makes me feel complete. he changed me as a person from inside and definitely from outside too.
           some times mother duty is tiresome job, that sleepless nights, restriction, time bounds, not available with friends all the time and when child was not doing well he makes me more desperate. every single hour, single minute, single second I have to ready to face challenges 

No comments:

Post a Comment