Thursday, April 18, 2024

It's been a long time

 Today I realised once upon a time I was a blogger who some where lost in this busy life. I was always passionate about writing but lost that spirit, after years I am writing something and this is giving me happiness and some special kind of joy. 

I use to enjoy the writing, fonts, new vocabularies, always searching for the topic to write but today after many years don't have topic just writing the random thoughts 🧐. 

Gaining the life experience ( little bit 😉 only) I surely tell to my friends give a second chance to your hobbies it will give you more happiness than before. We all some where lost our likings, our interest, our hidden talents which we never wanted any one to know. Now it's time for us to take that desire, hope, likings, hobbies, interest whatever name you give to take out which we kept or lost somewhere within ourselves...take it out not to show to others but for your self and you will definitely relive the moment which we erased from my mind. Hoping to continue this beautiful part of me and keep on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment